Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Good Morning and Welcome to my Blog;

My name is Mike Stastka and I am a Realtor in Central Florida.

For those of you that are following the Real Estate market, you know that this is the time if you are looking to purchase a home in the Florida area. There has never been a better time to buy and with the interests rates at all time lows, there are Great Deals especially in the Central Florida area.

I have properties from $25,000 condos that can make you a positive cash flow from $300 per month cash flow to Vacation properties around Walt Disney World for Short Term Rentals to 2nd Homes, some completely furnished starting in the low to mid $100,000's to something as wild as a Horse Farm in the Ocala area that is on 10 acres with two homes located on it for under $200,000.

This Blog is going to be a How To Blog about the Real Estate Market. It will give you tips on How To get the Best Deals, How To navigate the market, and what to look for in the Central Florida area.

Whatever your needs, I have a Team of people that will help you all the way through the process.

Our motto is "We Don't Work From 9 to 5, We Work From Start to Finish"

Thank you for reading my Blog. If you have any particular questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mike Stastka
www.casalatino.com/mikestastka

No comments:

Post a Comment